Are you an artist who understands why it’s worth investing time and energy into using Instagram effectively and strategically but aren’t quite where you want to be with it yet? This professional development session has been designed for you! It is perfect for artists who already use Instagram but are looking to refine their approach by sharing their stories and building meaningful connections!
Artist and member of the THRIVE team Tara Galuska is here to share her insights, hints and tips! Tara grew her social media following on Instagram to 20k plus and will share her experiences doing this. She will also share what this has meant for her art practice and business. With this professional development workshop designed especially for artists, Tara will help you refine your approach, help you acheive your goals for Instagram and have you on your way to sharing your art with confidence!
In this workshop you will learn:
- What to post on your account
- How to write interesting and engaging captions
- The secrets of hastags! Why you should use and them how to use them
- How to put the social into social media
- About using Instagram to share your work with the world while using it to futher your art business!
- We will also talk about Instagrams recent changes and how you can use them to your advantage
THRIVE is excited to present this workshop because we look forward to more artists using Instagram to create opportunities for themselves! We want you to feel happy, inspired and excited about the possibiities of using Instagram for your art businesses!