Feel like you are the absolute worst at networking? Do you have to force yourself to go to events and then just stand there dreading the idea of talking to other people? Of course, you know that the benefits that come from the meaningful connections you can make through networking but who wants to be miserable? Luckily you don't have to be!
Artist and founder of THRIVE Jamie Smith is here to the rescue! With this professional development workshop designed especially for artists, Jamie will help you understand what networking is truly about. She will help you discover what works best for you and will have you on your way to building genuine relationships with confidence!
In this workshop you will learn:
- Tricks to build your networking confidence
- How to talk to just about anyone
- Ways to organize the information and contacts you gain when networking
- How to follow up with contacts after the event is over
- Techniques to turn an introduction into a meeting and then into an opportunity to share your art practice
- Create personal mantra to help to continually conquer the networking fears!
THRIVE is excited to present this workshop because we look forward to more artists leaving networking opportunities feeling happy, inspired and excited!