Want to join the "Female Artists Unite" Moderators Team?
We are looking for some artists who can be consistent in the space, welcome others and help create and support this community by being Moderators.
Roles and Responsibilities of a moderator
On your set day each week you will sign in at least once during the day and moderate on the group!
- Accept or decline any new member requests.
- Create a new Welcome post for any new members.
- Look at the latest posts and like and/or comment on 3 posts.
- Create your own post asking a question or sharing something useful with the group.
- As a moderator you will also be responsible with deleting any posts that break the rules and deleting and blocking any members where needed according to the groups rules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pick my day of the week? Yes, if you are accepted we will send you a calendar where you can pick a day and sign up!
What if I miss a day? If you miss a day now and then that is totally ok! If the commitment does become too much at anytime then please just send us an email.
How long would I be signing up for? That is entirely up to you but 3 months at least would be great to start!
How do I know if a post or member should be deleted? Don't worry we will have clear instructions and information to share with you before you get started! We can also be reached by email when needed.
How are moderators compensated? As a thank you we offer three free courses for artists!