Being an artist is very important and often lonely work. Our members say that THRIVE Mastermind provides them with the support, accountability and motivation they need to accomplish their art making and art business goals.
Want to receive our information video?
It covers everything you may want to know about membership for THRIVE Mastermind! In it we share the story of THRIVE and cover everything that is included as well as the financial commitment for membership.
We are so excited to send it to you.
What is included in the membership?
- Monthly meetings for a year with a group of 10 visual artists
- Membership on the THRIVE Network our online community
- Access to quarterly field trips with the larger Mastermind Community
- A missed meetings self study podcast
- THRIVE Guide Workbook
- Artistic opportunities
What other opportunities does it offer?
- Accountability and motivation
- Friendships with likeminded women
- Access to business and art resources
- Expanding your network
- Solid advice based on other's experiences
What is the commitment for members?
- It’s a year long commitment
- Attend all meetings and field trips, or most of them
- Signing and committing to the THRIVE Core Values Pledge
- Participating on the THRIVE Network
Where are meetings held?
We currently host meetings in Vancouver, the Fraser Valley and also online where members around the world connect monthly via video with their group.
When can I join?
Applications are always open and intakes for Mastermind happen in March and September every year. Please note that spaces fill quickly so please don't delay in getting your application in if you are interested in joining.
How can I learn more about the program including the membership fees?
We'd love to send you our in depth information video which answers all the questions we get about the program. Sign up here to have it send to your inbox!
What is the deadline to apply?
Please apply by July 31st to join our last intake for 2018!
Please note that members and facilitators of THRIVE Mastermind use an inclusive definition of the terms “women” and “female”. Our program welcomes trans and cis women, as well as those who are genderqueer, femme-identifying and non-binary.