THRIVE Talks is a monthly podcast hosted by artists Jamie Smith and Tara Galuska from THRIVE Art Studio. Every episode follows the format of a THRIVE Mastermind meeting where they share what they are excited about, learning and struggling with.
In this episode, Jamie, Tara, and their guest Kari Kristensen talk about:
- The magic that happens when you go into the studio, do the work, and stick to a consistent schedule.
- Creating time by taking things off your to-do list, and learning how to delegate your work so you don't get overwhelmed.
- Going big when you want to stay small.
- Kari Kristensen's website and Instagram.
- The Chain and Forge at Granville Island
- Vancouver Mural Fest
- Laara Cerman's art(ist) documentation
- The Profile
- Oprah and Amy Schumer on Super Soul Sunday
- Earl's at Ambleside, West Vancouver
- Float House
- Pennylane Consultations
- Live Awake podcast
- Art at Kafka's, featuring Kari's work at Kafka's Coffee and Tea
- Vancouver Art Gallery's Art Rental & Sales
Special thanks to:
Marty and Laurie from Sonance Media.
Follow THRIVE at: