THRIVE Talks is a monthly podcast hosted by artists Jamie Smith and Tara Galuska from THRIVE Art Studio. Every episode follows the format of a THRIVE Mastermind meeting where they share what they are excited about, learning and struggling with.
In this episode, Jamie, Tara, and their guest Lisa Congdon talk about:
- Creating habits that support real success.
- Finding your creative voice and what it means to have one.
- Balancing time and energy as a full-time artist, and the importance of honouring your needs as a creative person.
- Lisa Congdon's website and Instagram
- Lisa's CreativeLive classes
- 200 Women Who Will Change the Way You See the World
- The New Media Gallery
- The Reach Gallery, and Rebecca Chaperon
- Women Who Draw
- Live Awake podcast
- Ladies Get Paid
Special thanks to:
Marty and Laurie from Sonance Media.
Follow THRIVE at: