Please note in this episode there is some adult language and we speak about some adult themes.
THRIVE Talks is a monthly podcast hosted by artists Jamie Smith and Tara Galuska from THRIVE Art Studio. Every episode follows the format of a THRIVE Mastermind meeting where they share what they are excited about, learning and struggling with.
In this episode, Jamie, Tara, and their guest Sandeep Johal talk about:
- Whether we can have it all.
- Tips and tricks for when you feel overwhelmed by social media and our inboxes.
- Preparing for press.
- Gratitude and giving our selves permission.
- The need for change especially regarding violence against women.
- Guest Sandeep Johal's website and Instagram
- The Cat Report
- THRIVE Leadership team - April Lacheur, Charlotte Spafford, Jenn Brisson and Sandeep Johal.
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- THRIVE Talks
- Camille Walala
- Boomerang for Gmail
- My Favourite Murder Podcast
- New Westminster Front Street Mews
- Vancouver Mural Fest
- Gam Gallery
- Rest in Power
- Pennylane Shen
- Sabrina Miso our podcast editor this episode