Please note in this episode there is some adult language and as this episode was recorded on Skype the sound reflects that.
THRIVE Talks is a monthly podcast hosted by artists Jamie Smith and Tara Galuska from THRIVE Art Studio. Every episode follows the format of a THRIVE Mastermind meeting where they share what they are excited about, learning and struggling with.
In this episode, Jamie, Tara, and their guest Danielle Krysa talk about:
- Showing up and investing in your artwork and art business.
- Working small, creating ugly work and the value in making a lot of work.
- How tricky it can be as artists when selling work and dealing with rejection.
- Juggling time management and hiring when the time is right.
- Guest Danielle Krysa's website and Instagram as well as her Jealous Curator website and Instagram and the Art For Your Ear Podcast!
- Dazed and Confucius website services for artists
- Britney Berrner Photography
- Pennylane Shen Artist Consulting
- Mayberry Fine Art
- Shannon Ward
- Sheila Hicks at the Venice Biennale
- Sunshine Coast Art Crawl
- Eastside Culture Crawl
- Link Tree
- Link In Bio
- Wintergreen Oil
- Diva Light attachment for your phone
- Local (ask for booth 102)
Special thanks to:
Marty and Laurie from Sonance Media.