THRIVE Talks is a monthly podcast hosted by artists Jamie Smith and Tara Galuska from THRIVE Art Studio. Every episode follows the format of a THRIVE Mastermind meeting where they share what they are excited about, learning and struggling with a special guest.
In this episode, Jamie, Tara, and their guest Charlotte Spafford talk about:
- Holding the tension between wanting more and also being happy and content with exactly where we are.
- Knowing what you want and avoiding a half assed ask.
- The joy of drawing, creating a visual vocabulary and transitioning to new bodies of work.
- Harry Potter!
- Guest Charlotte Spafford's website and Instagram!
- Pennylane Shen Artist Consulting
- The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte
- Tony Robbins
- Britney Berrner Photography
- Natalie Baxter
- Meredith Dittmar
- Jessica Molnar
- Goal Setting Book (The Goal Setting email challenge in coming in the new year!)
- Quick win video on how to create a simple Content Calendar
- Passion Planner
- The gross Cat Report drawing
Special thanks to:
Marty and Laurie from Sonance Media.