THRIVE Talks is a monthly podcast hosted by artists Jamie Smith and Tara Galuska from THRIVE Art Studio. Every episode follows the format of a THRIVE Mastermind meeting where they share what they are excited about, learning and struggling with.
In this episode, Jamie, Tara, and their guest April Lacheur talk about:
- Their words of the year and the importance of self-reflection, getting excited, having goals and being okay with failure.
- Planning and organizing ahead to avoid being overwhelmed.
- Newsletter tips and tricks.
- Guest April Lacheur's website and Instagram!
- April's upcoming show, Our Roots Exposed on February 22nd, Thursday night, 6-8PM: Facebook event page and more information from the Port Moody Art Center.
- Natalie Baxter
- Bad Feminist, by Roxane Gay
- Ola Volo's website and Instagram
- Oprah Winfrey's Golden Globes speech
- Making Oprah, a podcast from NPR (scroll to the bottom for Oprah's episodes)
- Britney Berrner Photography
- Ann Friedman
- The Day Designer
- Molotow Markers
- THRIVE Talks and April's THRIVE Talk
- The War of Art, by Steven Pressfield
Special thanks to:
Marty and Laurie from Sonance Media.