THRIVE Talks is a monthly podcast hosted by artists Jamie Smith and Tara Galuska from THRIVE Art Studio. Every episode follows the format of a THRIVE Mastermind meeting where they share what they are excited about, learning and struggling with.
In this episode, Jamie, Tara, and their guest Flora Bowley talk about:
- Flora's insights on hosting successful workshops, as well as insights on her journey as an artist and teacher.
- The power of connecting with others.
- Helping people get excited and the creative value of being a teacher who crafts special experiences for people.
- What to do with a blank canvas and a blank calendar.
- Flora Bowley's website and Instagram
- The Profile
- Quick Win about content planning on our YouTube channel
- Art For Your Ear Podcast: Susannah Montague | Aimée Henny Brown
- Orly Avineri
- The Creative Fire: Myths and Stories on the Cycles of Creativity, by Clarissa Pinkola Estés
- Two Artists Walk Into a Bar: The Ladies of Thrive Mastermind
Special thanks to:
Marty and Laurie from Sonance Media.
Follow THRIVE at: